Trust Accounting Services

Trust Accounting Services
As the successor trustee of a trust or executor of an estate, you are charged with collecting the assets of the decedent, paying all debts of the decedent and making distributions to the beneficiaries according to the trust instrument or probate court.

Some trust instruments call for the creation of new sub-trusts which require you to manage the assets for distributions to a beneficiary at some future date or event.

During this time of what is called trust administration, you are required to maintain a set of books detailing the inflows and outflows from the trust assets as well as filing annual fiduciary income tax returns (Form 1041).

Some states even require an annual accounting to the beneficiaries.

We can assist you with the tracking, or accounting, for the trust assets.

Find out how we can help you with our trust accounting services by calling 702-363-1971 or by filling out our contact form.